Employment With Northwestern Bank
Thank you for your interest in Northwestern Bank. We are located in Chippewa Falls, Lafayette, Cornell, Thorp, Boyd, and Eau Claire. Northwestern Bank employs approximately 88 people from within those cities. Employment opportunities include Tellers, Receptionists, Customer Service Representatives, Loan Support, Credit Analysts and Loan Officers.
Our Employment Philosophy:
Our personnel policies at Northwestern Bank (NB) are based on the belief that the success of our Bank is primarily dependent upon our employees.
- We recognize our employees as an important part of the Northwestern Bank team
- Promote from within those employees we feel are most qualified candidates to fill job vacancies- where appropriate
- Maintain competitive wages and benefits for our marketplace and industry
- Provide a safe, efficient, and pleasant work place
- Encourage you to expand your knowledge and value to the Bank through educational opportunities
- Establish and maintain a truly “open door” environment
- Encourage high quality customer service
Interested applicants should do one of the following:
- Stop in at one of our branch locations to pick up and complete an application form
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Contact the HR Department at 715-723-4461 for an application form to be mailed to you
- Applicants may also mail the requested materials to:
202 N. Bridge St.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Current Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment with Northwestern Bank. We do not have any openings at this time; however we encourage you to submit your application as we will keep it on file for possible consideration as positions become available.
Get started with Northwestern Bank today.
Visit One of our Convenient Locations »