About Northwestern Bank – A Community Bank
For more than 100 years, Northwestern Bank has been the thread connecting generations of customers and shareholders in Northwestern Wisconsin. As your constant source of trust, knowledge, and opportunity, we continue to stand behind you for all of your personal and business banking needs.
The cornerstone of our business is our strong commitment to the communities we serve and the customer satisfaction we maintain. Customer confidentiality is a priority at Northwestern Bank. Be assured that all employees will respect your privacy by keeping all account information confidential at all times.
Northwestern Bank is a locally owned, community bank. We proudly support area organizations and events that in turn help to make our community a better place to live and raise a family.
Northwestern Bank employees volunteer countless hours to a wide variety of organizations, which helps to enrich the lives of people in our community. Here are a few community organizations that our employees support:
- Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Chippewa Falls Main Street Association
- Chippewa Co. Humane Association
- Chippewa Co. Economic Development Corporation
- Chippewa Falls IDC
- Chippewa Falls Rotary
- Chippewa Valley Cultural Association
- Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Eau Claire, Inc.
- Eau Claire Area Economic Development Corporation
- United Way of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- June Dairy Days - Thorp
- Pumpkin Fest - Thorp
- Boyd American Legion
- Junior Achievement - Boyd
- Cornell / Lake Holcombe 21st Century Community Learning Center
- Cornell Lions
- Feed My People
Get started with Northwestern Bank today.
Visit One of our Convenient Locations »